Hi friends, I’m still alive 😛
Nine months have passed since the failure of my crowdfunding campaign but don’t worry, Citizen Carol development has officially restarted a few weeks ago!
Many things have changed since that reveal trailer that showed you the prototype version of Citizen Carol 😉
- Music and sound effects
- Persistent Blood System
- S.A.T. (Self-Antimatter-Transmutation) now reduces the time
- Kills and Headshots now increase the time
- Collectables now increase the time
- Interior design
- Hackable doors
- Hackable doors can increase the health when “health < 100”
- Sentinel (enemy)
- Circular Saw Blade (trap)
- Fire (trap)
- Flamethrower (trap)
- Portals – Transition VFX
- Headshots UI
- Bullet Tracers
- Carol – Animation: Run
- Turret (enemy) – Alert VFX
- Sharkperm (enemy) – Scan VFX
- Humanoids (enemy) – AI
- Bullcat (enemy) – AI
- Elevator – Textures
- Elevator – Mode of operation
- Train – Textures
- Level 1 – Textures
- Level 1 – Level design
- Overall performance
- Carol – Jump Height: increased
- Bullets – Speed: reduced
- Bullcat (enemy) – HP: increased
- Bullcat (enemy) – Speed: reduced
- Skull (enemy) – Damage: reduced
- Level Score/Grade System
- Some minor bugs
WORK IN PROGRESS
- Level 1
Next time, hopefully soon, I will show you a new video about the alpha version…so stay tuned!
Kickstarter for Citizen Carol is now LIVE!
Thank you, everyone, for your support and, of course, shares are much appreciated! 🙂
Let’s make this happen <3
The time has arrived!
I’m so happy to finally show you the reveal trailer of Citizen Carol.
I will be launching a 33-day crowdfunding campaign June 12th, 2017 at 9:00 am PST (4:00 pm GMT) on Kickstarter.com.
If you want more information about Citizen Carol and its crowdfunding campaign, please visit: diatfuna.com/citizencarol.
That is all for now, talk to you soon! 😉
Hi friends, my new website is online!
Stay tuned for updates…I’m working hard to get back on the field.
I want to thank you for your support.