Author Archives: Diat Funa
My new game
Anarchy legends Online is what I’ve been working on since August 2020 in my free time.
Click here to learn more 😎
Citizen Carol development has been suspended
it has been a while since I said anything about Citizen Carol.
The fact is Citizen Carol failed to find enough support to develop it in the way I had originally planned. I know, it’s a sad truth but it is not the end because I am determined to give this game the second life it deserves.
However, between now and then, I need to focus on another project. Since August 2020, in my free time, I have been working on something new and I can’t wait to share more about it!
Thanks for your understanding and patience.
MODERN WEAPONS is here!
today I’m really happy because now you can download MODERN WEAPONS, my first sound FX library!
MODERN WEAPONS is a professional and devastating sound FX library designed and created by me specifically for film, multimedia and games industry. If you are a video game developer, a filmmaker, a videomaker or a content creator and you are looking for the power and realism of modern firearms, this massive sound FX collection is what you really need.
Click here to learn more…I hope you like it 😎
Citizen Carol Alpha v.05 is out now on Itch.io!
now you can download and play the first Citizen Carol demo on Itch.io!
Some things have changed since the Alpha v.01:
- Dust VFX – When run, jump and fall
- Conveyor Belt (trap)
- Bullcat Burger – Reward when Carol kills a Bullcat (enemy)
- Bullcat Burger – Increases health points when “health points < 100”
- Turret (Roof Mounted) – Alert VFX
- HUD OST – Shows title and artist when a new song just started
- 60 FPS Cap
- Blood VFX – Now is more realistic, dynamic
- Elevator – Design
- Elevator – Mode of operation
- Collectables – Design
- Ammo – Design
- Soundtrack – Loudness Normalization
- S.A.T. (Self-Antimatter-Transmutation) – Now reduces more time
- BOT (enemy) – HP: increased
- Some minor balances
- Elevator Stability
- Some minor bugs
- Demo released on Itch.io
If you’re interested in seeing what I’m currently working on, now you can visit my public Trello board: trello.com/b/E7An6xu3